The Tales of a Contemporary Romance Writer


I also edit, critique, and blog. So, please be nosy and look around.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Talkin' Tuesday Ramblings!

Happy Tuesday ramblings! You know what? I think this year I'm going to buy an outdoor lawn set. Yes, by golly, I think I will. I love being out there with nature. The breeze gently caressing your face while leave dance and sing their rustling tune.

Today my husband and I took a walk on the bike trail. We did about two miles of walking, hiking off to the side trails and (my favorite part) bantering about anything. It was during this time my mojo came back. For a few days now I've been a little stale in the writing area. My characters seemed flat, my conflicts more agreeable then...well...conflicting. But, now that I'm home, I'm ready to take on the rest of my story and get down to the emotionally draining end.

YUP, I said, 'emotionally draining'. Because lets face it, the end is just as important as the beginning and the middle. Ever devourer a book and at the end throw it down and say, "Never again will I be fooled by this author!" So, endings are 'emotionally draining'. Have I drilled that into your head yet? That all important wrap-up will be re-written time and again. Except, each time your swearing will become more colorful and your ending tighter and more complete.

Okay, I'm off to finish the f#$%ing ending, again. And this time, the sh*# is gonna turn out how the hell I want it to! LOL

Have a Sparkling Day!
Rebecca Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment