The Tales of a Contemporary Romance Writer


I also edit, critique, and blog. So, please be nosy and look around.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'M SORRY

Hello to all my fans and readers.

I would like to send out an apology to Miss. Regina Carlyle. Do to a bad case of Pink Eye and the Stomach flu running rapid through my house, (I have three children 6, 11, 15) Trouble In a Stetson's review will be up next week.

Again, I'm sorry. Heck! we even have a cat on Antibiotics. LOL

With medical masks and chapped hands from hand sanitizer, Have a Sparkling Day!

Rebecca Rose

2 comments:

  1. You poor thing, Rebecca - relax and get well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina. I felt really bad about not having anything up but there was nothing I could do. :( We're slowly getting back to normal but I think my husband has the stomach flu now! I told him to stay away from me. :)

    ReplyDelete