The Tales of a Contemporary Romance Writer


I also edit, critique, and blog. So, please be nosy and look around.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Review Wednesday: 'Considering Kate'


WELCOME!! It's Review Wednesday and today I have a Classic. *smiles from ear to ear* Nora Roberts has been a favorite of mine since I picked up my first book by her-- 'Sea Swept'. You know when an author has made an impression on you when you start think, 'I believe I can do this, too!' Thank you Nora for giving me the foundation to be the author I am today. :)


Waiting for Nick & Considering KateKate Stanislaski Kimball is home from a profitable career in dance. Ballet has been her passion since childhood and now she wants to teach. She's picked out the perfect building. All it needs is some love and a lot of renovations. After a chance meeting with her mothers contractor, Body O'Connell, Kate has decided that ballet isn't her only passion.

She's pampered, spoiled and a socialite--plus, the last thing a widowed single dad needs. Except, he craves her. Kate's beautiful, irritating, and a total sexual siren. He'd be crazy to even think about kissing her. So, when she kisses him, Brody's carefully planned life turns upside down as as he begins Considering Kate.
WARNING: m/f romance with lots of lust

Oh, Nora! I actually cried when I read this! Now, that doesn't happen too often, so you know I enjoyed this story. It was a satisfying read that brought me back to why I became an author--to entertain and share the passion inside of me. If I could find one flaw, as with most older books, the head hopping left me sometimes confused but the multiple character personalities more than made up for it.
Looking for a classic read with fun characters, including a little boy who will steal your heart?  Considering Kate will satisfy you.
Really, I don't think I can judge this without being bias. So, I'm just going to give the remarkable Nora Roberts my admiration. I don't think she's ever steered a reader wrong. But, of course, that's just my opinion!
Nora Roberts website: http://www.noraroberts.com/index.html
 
Have a Sparkling Day!
Rebecca Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment