The Tales of a Contemporary Romance Writer


I also edit, critique, and blog. So, please be nosy and look around.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Beginnings

It's a new week and I'm trying to be optimistic about it. As you're reading this I'm actually at the beach with my children and friends. I'm sure they're all splashing around and having fun while I'm sitting under my umbrella hoping the sun doesn't scorch through my SPF 30.

On Thursday we're taking off with 14 other people for a vacation in the New York, Adirondacks. I know it's going to be fun but as a writer going on vacation without easy internet and no electricity, I'm finding myself freaking out a little bit. Writing is my life and I ofter wonder what I did before it. I don't think there is a spare moment when I'm not thinking about what I'm going to say next or what is going to happen to my characters. It's a part of me and when I'm away for too long I get edgy and irritable with people.

So, here I am, writing away when I should be packing for the beach, tomorrow. Packing for our 6 days in New York, and rushing the kids to bed. Hhhmmm... maybe this is my way of getting it all in before we leave.
Naw! I'm still going to be wandering what to do with myself when the night falls, the cabin is quiet and my book for the week is read. Maybe I should go back to the 'old ways' and take out the paper and pen, eh? LOL

Have a Sparkling Day!
Rebecca Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment