Where Fun and Romance Play!
The Tales of a Contemporary Romance Writer
I also edit, critique, and blog. So, please be nosy and look around
Saturday, December 12, 2009
My own little quiz
I thought this would be fun for all my readers. I love doing these things! :)
1.What time did you get up this morning?
7:30 am Woke up to my youngest vomiting.
2.Diamonds or pearls
Diamonds. They're a woman's' best friend.
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Terminator Salvation (was disappointed with the ending)
4.What is your favorite TV show?
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Kashi cereal or instant
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
Not really sure
there is one. LOL
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Ray Scott Southern
Country at its best!
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Ford Explorer Limited (Too nice
a car for a mother of
three and it smells a little right
10. Favorite sandwich?
Reuben Though my stomach sometimes complains.
11. What characteristic do you dispise?
Dishonesty. There's no reason for it!
12. Favorite item of clothing?
My slippers. I actually will bring them to peoples homes. LOL
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Greece. What a dream come true that would be.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Victoria's Secret. The wonderful clothes fit without me having to try them on!
15. Where would you retire
A beach in the Tropics
16. What was your most memorable birthday?
34th My husband had a surprise party for me. :) Love that man.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Formula One. Fast cars are the best!
20. When is your birthd
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
After coffee morning person. Life doesn't exist without it!
22. What is your shoe size?
8 1/2 my feet shrunk after the kids. Weird
Cats: Snowball, Enzo, and Murphy's Law
24. Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us
sighed my second novel with Lyrical Press
This year, 'Divine Redemption' will be out!
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
Military or Lawyer (boy that was a strange combo)
26. How are you today
27. What is your favorite candy?
28 What is your favorite flower?
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward
Every Monday. It's a new chance to make a fresh start.
31. What are you listening to now?
Thomas the Train video; it's very exciting!
32. What was the last thing you ate?
33. Do you wish on stars?
Yes. A cricket told me too. :)
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you
35. How is the weather right now?
windy, cold, 20's
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today
My husband Mark
37. Favorite soft drink?
38. Favorite restaurant?
Sylvia's it's in Ellsworth Maine and yummie
39. Real hair color?
40. What was your favorite toy as a chi
My stuffed animals
41. Summer or winter?
Either or. By the time the season ends I'm ready for the next.
42. Hugs or kisses
Hugs because sometimes that's all you need to make someone feel better.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
44. Coffee or tea?
46. When was the last time you cried?
Monday, because sometimes you need to.
47. What is under your bed?
dust and fancy shoes in their boxes. (and maybe some of Mark's dirty socks)
48. What did you do last night?
Watch South Park, laundry, edit, and read
49. What are you afraid of?
My children or husband getting very very hurt or sick
50. Salty or sweet?
51. How many keys on your key ring?
8 at least
52. How many years at your current job?
53. Favorite day of the week?
54. How many towns have you lived in?
9 with multiple places of residence in most.
55. Do you make friends easily?
Yes, I'd like to think so.
Well that was fun and I hope ya'll learned something new about me!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)